Pizza

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gidds:
Mmmmmm sounds like my idea of a good time. I forgot to mention that my decadent pizza has tomatoes as well. I LOVE tomatoes! Maybe we should have an International Dive and Food Weekend since canukdiver offered to be my buddy if I came up there to freeze my butt off, I mean dive :wink: I'll bring the pizza but how do I keep it warm and won't the customs agents think I'm a little wierd for bringing pizza across the border?

Come on up. Adam is a buddy of mine.

LOL, and we're ALL wierd up here, so you'll fit right in! :wink:

i eat pizza once a week, its ok :) anything in moderation is fine

Pizza is one of my favourite foods. We probably eat it once every 2 weeks (sometimes more, sometimes less...) But let me tell you, there is nothing like the pizza in Italy...

I especially love pizza from the "proper" pizza shops (pizzeria) as apposed to the Pizza Huts, Dominos etc.) much tastier, though I doubt they are any healthier..

Z...

Pizza is required food at least once a week. I work swing shifts and at 11pm I don't feel like cooking a meal. Throw one in, throw it down and I'm good for the night. It's also good for you with lots of cheese and salt and grease. This hardens and partially the arteries and keeps the bad cholesterol from circulating freely throughout your body therefore keeping you healthier. I believe it! I believe it! I believe it! There now I feel better! Enjoy!

Zeeman:
Pizza is one of my favourite foods. We probably eat it once every 2 weeks (sometimes more, sometimes less...) But let me tell you, there is nothing like the pizza in Italy...

I especially love pizza from the "proper" pizza shops (pizzeria) as apposed to the Pizza Huts, Dominos etc.) much tastier, though I doubt they are any healthier..

Z...

on the contrary i dont like the pizza from italy! too healthy tasting. one of my favs though is shakeys thin crust. pizza hut and the others are dough oil sponges, nasty!!!

I love pizza but since I have been living with a vegetarian girlfriend for the last 2 years I cant eat the greasy fatty pizza that the commercial guys make.

We make our own. Here is how I make mine;

I use pita bread as the base, and smear it with basil pesto, tomato relish and garlic hummus.
Then I add finely chopped mushroom and capsicum(both red and green) in massive amounts, followed by sliced mushroom, pineapple and olives.
I then add a small amount of mozerella cheese and bake. Then at the end I add some parmesan and, depending on my mood, satay sauce and wee drop of sweet chilli sauce.
<homer voice>Mmmmm home made pizza gurgle drool gurgle </homer voice>

Waaaayyy healthier than a greasy stuffed crust el rancho buffalo pizza

Azza:
I love pizza but since I have been living with a vegetarian girlfriend for the last 2 years I cant eat the greasy fatty pizza that the commercial guys make.

We make our own. Here is how I make mine;

I use pita bread as the base, and smear it with basil pesto, tomato relish and garlic hummus.
Then I add finely chopped mushroom and capsicum(both red and green) in massive amounts, followed by sliced mushroom, pineapple and olives.
I then add a small amount of mozerella cheese and bake. Then at the end I add some parmesan and, depending on my mood, satay sauce and wee drop of sweet chilli sauce.
<homer voice>Mmmmm home made pizza gurgle drool gurgle </homer voice>

Waaaayyy healthier than a greasy stuffed crust el rancho buffalo pizza

no anchovies?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom