Places to stay near Osprey Charters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sskasser

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I SWEAR I used the search function and had no luck. I'm flying up from Orlando to dive Lake Erie (YAY for making this long time dream come true!), and will be diving on the Southwind Saturday and Sunday, August 6 & 7. Any suggestions on a place to stay? I'd like someplace not outrageously expensive, yet one that doesn't require me to bring my own Raid.

Thanks!
Shirley

I used to head up there and stayed at the Holiday Hotel, it is NOT the Holiday inn chain, but a roadside motel type place. Its near where the Osprey docks, very '50's motif and heavy on the aroma of curry. There are some B&B's on that side of the lake that might be worth looking into. Have you contacted Osprey Charters? Jim can be very helpful. On a side note I think Lake Erie has warmed up to friggin' cold status by now.

Jeff

I was there in may, we stayed at webb's resort (which is just up the road) and found it great. Two guys from our club stayed at the Holiday Hotel and they said it was "interesting". When I go back next year I will probably opt for the nearest chain hotel.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom