plane gonna crash wid 2 divers inside

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jacko

Registered
Reaction score
has any one heard that 2 divers have brought a boeing 702 or somthing like that an the 2 divers r gonna fly it into the sea an stay on board

crazy is it true

Haven't heard a thing. I suspect that it is just a rumor. It is very possible that the tremendous impact of the plane hitting the water would severly injure anyone inside. Also, there would be no way to ensure that the exit path would be clear. I suspect that it is just talk. Most stunts do involve risk, but like divers, stunt people only take risks that they can manage.

Cool !!! Where will they get a Boeing 702?

Speaking of Beoing plane crashes... we just had a Boeing Stratoliner... the only Stratoliner still in existence and just recently restored.... go down right by on of the main training dive sites in the Seattle area.

Shoot.... wouldn't you know they want to remove it instead of making it a diving attraction!

Oh btw... the pilot greased it down onto the water without much damage in full view of the resturant patrons at Salty's and the four guys onboard walked out onto the wing a waited for the CG to take them to shore.... didn't even get their feet wet....

So... sure... yeah... I suppose a couple of divers could ditch a plane and ride it to the bottom...

Hard parts will be paying the CG fine....
And finding a Boeing 702....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom