Planning a cruise to Sinai - Red Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FishNChip

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello everyone!
I have a couple of questions about a trip to the red sea.
Me and my girlfriend are planning to go on a cruise at Sinai somewhere around August to September and we are not sure how to start planning the trip.
First of all, we heard about so many places at Sinai that are worth diving at and we don't know where should we go. Second, how do we choose the right ship for the cruise? Lastly, for how many days should we go on the trip to fully experience what Sinai has to offer?
Both me and my girlfriend are experienced divers, she is a Divemaster and i'm an instructor.

Hi @FishNChip

Assuming you are traveling on an Israeli passport, you should check with the operators to make sure you are able to depart from an Egyptian port. I know this is a problem specifically noted on the Aggressor website. I would imagine it is not unique to that operator.

Hi @FishNChip

Assuming you are traveling on an Israeli passport, you should check with the operators to make sure you are able to depart from an Egyptian port. I know this is a problem specifically noted on the Aggressor website. I would imagine it is not unique to that operator.
Note taken. Thank you for the advice.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom