Playa del Carmen Diveshop Recommendation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rk1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello,
Just got back from a week in the Mexican Sun and had the most wonderfull time Ocean Diving and Cenote diving out of Playa del Carmen.
Before my trip I was having trouble deciding which Dive operation to go with and am happy to report that I think I have found the best dive shop I could have possibly found, both in price, and in services received.
(simply GREAT!) Playa Scuba Dive Center * Centro de Buceo * Tauchbase - Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Yes, I am going to plug them here as I am very happy with the services that I received from them and think that it deserves mention so others that follow my have the chance to try them out. (and no I don't work for them)!

1- they seem to have the best prices
2- they are a small and personal operation
3- they honor their commitments
4- Small groups
5- They have a true love for diving that goes well beyond just money

Playa Scuba - Dive Center - Let's dive! - Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Thanks for the contact. I'll be there in Feb. and will contact them for some info.

I dove the Dos Olos cenote with Klaus at Playa Scuba last month and definately second the recommendation!! Great operation - professional, safety conscious, personal service, and knows where to find the best tacos in the Playa area!!

Tell him Rob from Boston said "Hi"

- Rob

Thanks for the info. I will be there for two weeks starting Monday taking a language course and was looking for a Dive Op.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom