Playa Del Carmen operators?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NeedABiggerBoat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I will be in Playa Del Carmen, the second week of February, and NEED to try cenote diving. Can any of you kind people recomend a good dive operation to use? Thanks!

Dennis Weeks is another Canadian down there. He's on this board sometimes as Pez Diaz. You can contact him at info@diablodivers.com I believe. I know he's pretty busy right now teaching cave courses, but he will get back to you. Great, knowledgeable guy that can take you to some wonderful cenotes. I can't wait to get back there myself!

We just got back and dove both ocean dives and cenotes with Abyss Dive Shop.

Great group of folks, and Armando is a great guide for the cenotes, we did Angelita and CasaCenote.

I am booked with TankHa next week. Have dove with Yucatek but the shop is a good hike from the hotel I dont care to make this time.

Ed from London here. Anyone who has dove Innerkip can dive the bowels of the earth blindfolded. The cenotes will be a WALK IN THE PARK. I will be in Playa the 18th FEB/2010. Any chance you might still be there? I'll PM you some cenote suggestions.

the dive shop where I work, Scuba 10 also does cenote dives. They are inexpensive and really exciting! You get two tanks per trip. Dos Ojos is a really popular one and we also have more advanced, deeper cenote dives like the Pit and Angelita. Any questions, feel free to send me a message! :goingdown:

YAY! One more Canuck to add to our Cenote mix!!! Ed, you me and Kitchener should do a maple leaf dive day!!! Gerry, maybe we will allow you to join as an honorary canuck, but only if you give us a real good deal!!! :wink:
Well boys, just let me know! I need some fresh water to wash off the salt crystals!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom