Playa del Carmen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Roooter

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
we will be visiting Playa del Carmen in April to celebrate my in-laws' 50th anniversary. althought this is a family vacation, not a dive trip, our gear is going with us. we would like to get a few (LOL) dives in while we're there & plan to try the sites along the mainland. has anyone ever dove with either Cyan Ha or Abyss dive shops? we're staying at the Porto Real, so I'm inquiring about them due to convience. any ideas or advice (good or bad)? thanks in advance for your help.
Roooter

We are going to Playa del Carmen Feb. 18-25 and are staying at the Allegro. We are going to use the Tank Ha Dive Center. They have a web site. suggest you check them out. I will give a report when we return. My husband can't dive due to medical reasons but I plan on diving and he will be snorkeling.

Hi seaangel,
I've heard that Tank Ha is a good outfit. please send me a message when you get back...I want to hear about your trip/dives. the last time we were in Playa we were'nt certified, so were just snorkeled...it was awesome! in fact that's when I decided to take the ow classes...best thing I've ever done. I've heard that the diving along the Yucatan coast is pretty good. as far as I'm concerned, almost ANY diving is good. have a great trip!
Kim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom