Playa - Pluto Dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

beckyricha

Reaction score
Has anyone been diving with Pluto Dive in Playa del Carmen? Any feedback one way or the other? I'm looking for info on ocean or Cenotes trips as I want to do both.

Thanks!

I know the place. They're an Italian owned dive operation located a little out of town. They have been open for 1 1/2 to 2 years. Their boat is not too bad. Never dove or worked with them personally.

Spratman:
Check with Dennis Weeks at www.DiabloDivers.com. He also has either bought or is in the process of acquiring another shop. He is top notch for cenotes!

I believe Dennis bought http://aquanauts-online.com/ Individual attention from what I understand. Im with Jack DON'T MISS THE CENOTES. go to Chac Mool cenote.:popcorn: Absolutely breathtaking.

We just went to the Riviera Maya and visited Pluto Dive. We had a wonderful experience with the Dive Shop. Barbara and Alberto are excellent divers and run a class A shop. We enjoy the small number of divers on the boat and felt we were catered to personally. We would highly recommend using Pluto Dive whenever you go to Playa Del Carmen and if you want to see the Cenotes they have excellent guides for the Cenotes who also know alot about the history of the Cenotes. The shop is only a short distance from Hotel Riviera Carib Maya and just one block from 5th Avenue. We will definitely will go back again and use Pluto Dive.

Back
Top Bottom