Please allow me to introduce myself.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ed Hatfield

Contributor
Reaction score
Ontario , Canada & Playa del Carmen, Mexico
# of dives
500 - 999
Ed Hatfield (52 years young) from London, Ontario, Canada. I am a new diver, certified 2005, but I was lucky enough to become involved with a local club right away (SWODA - South Western Ontario Diving Association). My diving to date has been Caribbean, Great Lake wrecks, and north Florida caves (springs at Ginnie, Little River, Peacock). Fifteen members of our club are heading to Belize, Ambergrise Caye, the 1st of March, 2007. The Blue Hole is on our list under 'Must Do'. 2007 should be a great year!!!!!!

Hi Ed and welcome to the forum from somewhere not far from the original london!

Hello and Welcome. It sounds like you are off to a great start with your diving. Don't hestate to get in touch when you make it to the springs. Here's to safe diving!!!

Welcome to Scubaboard. It is good to have you with us. There and a ton of divers in this forum. I have had the pleasure of meeting many of them and diving together. Many of the divers are from your general area. Enjoy.

welcome Ed to ScubaBoard!

Ed Hatfield:
Ed Hatfield (52 years young) from London, Ontario, Canada. I am a new diver, certified 2005, but I was lucky enough to become involved with a local club right away (SWODA - South Western Ontario Diving Association). My diving to date has been Caribbean, Great Lake wrecks, and north Florida caves (springs at Ginnie, Little River, Peacock). Fifteen members of our club are heading to Belize, Ambergrise Caye, the 1st of March, 2007. The Blue Hole is on our list under 'Must Do'. 2007 should be a great year!!!!!!

Big welcome to such an active diver!

Enjoy!

Dave C

Ahhhh, a Stones fan...welcome to ScubaBoard and safe diving

so are you a "man of wealth and fame?" If not, welcome to SB anyway.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom