Please go diving with me, Marissa Dive Charters, March 18-18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadada

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi ScubaBoard members,

I will be visiting beautiful San Diego in March and would love to dive with Marissa Dive Charters, the best boat in SD, on March 18 and 19. They need 4 divers to make the trips. So far, I'm the only diver signed up for a trip to the Yukon and the Ruby E on March 18 and 2 Kelp dives on March 19. This is a great opportunity to go out on a fantastic boat with Capt Carl and Capt Anita with only a small number of other divers. Marissa delivers great personal service and really good food and drink. Their website is incredibly informative San Diego Scuba Diving,San Diego Dive Boats,Dive Charters Home Page,San Diego California,san diego scuba diving boats,san diego boat dives,san diego scuba diving,san diego scuba diving charters,scuba diving san diego california

I have 8 dives on the Yukon and could be a good buddy for the experienced or inexperienced if you want one. I have 4 dives on the Ruby E, this is a really easy dive. I would be glad to be lost with you in the kelp, this is an incredibly fun time though I claim to have no navigation skills in this environment. You can't really end up that far from the boat.

Please join me for a fantastic time, I'd be forever grateful. PM me with any questions.

Most appreciatively, good diving, Craig

I will be out of town that week, otherwise I would be happy to dive with you.

Hopefully, one of the many other SD divers will step up.

Hi Mark,

Thanks, maybe some other time. I still have two and a half weeks to find 3 other divers to enjoy the March 18 and 19 dives with Marissa Dive Charters.

Come on, let's go diving,

Craig

Craig-

I wouldn't worry too much about the lack of divers signed up yet. When I signed up for the 2/22 trip there was only two other people signed up 9 days beforehand. It ended up being an almost full boat. I would also love to join you for a dive on my birthday (18th) but I won't be in SD then. Too bad, but enjoy the dives for me!

Good diving!

2 more divers needed for great dives, fantastic boat and crew, good company on March 18 and 19 with Marissa Dive Charters, San Diego. Great opportunity for uncrowded boat and leisurely dives. PM me with any questions

Come on down, good diving, Craig

We have 5 divers for the 19th, still need 2 more for the 18th. Your opportunity to dive the Yukon and Ruby E on a great, uncrowded boat.

Great dives today with Marissa Dive Charters, Captain Anita, DM Brandon on the Yukon and Ruby E with just 3 OC divers and 2 CCR divers. Very relaxing, leisurely, and uncrowded.

Kelp X2 on the schedule for tomorrow, just 7 divers signed up.

Good diving, Craig

Thanks to Captain Anita, DM Brandon and Marissa Dive Charters for 2 great days of diving during my visit to San Diego. Did 2 fun kelp dives today, Lazy Days and 7-Fathoms. Only 7 divers on the boat, no crowding. I'm already scheming on my next visit

Thanks to ScubaBoader Dan, who joined me both days.

Good diving, Craig

Thanks for the opportunity to get out and try some local S.D. diving. Thanks for being a patient buddy with my limited cold-water diving chops.

I have to agree that the Marissa is a nicely run operation.

Back
Top Bottom