Please help me to identify this Zeagle BC model

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shunshun

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, I have recently become a fan of Zeagle. I got a BCD, but I don't know the model. Please offer me some advice. Would you also let me know your opinions of the BCD?
Thank you.

Attachments

• 186596740_o.jpg
    186596740_o.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 126
  • 186596864_o.jpg
    186596864_o.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 121
  • 186596937_o.jpg
    186596937_o.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 87
  • 186596792_o.jpg
    186596792_o.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 97
  • 186597034_o.jpg
    186597034_o.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 88
Probably,this is a useless post that I am about to write. I apologize in advance. I haven't owned a concept BC, myself but I can say that my Zeagle Brigade is travel friendly, under 9 lbs. Yours should be a bit more because the bladder I believe just has a hair more lift and your integrated octo/ inflator. I am sure you can fold the wings just as easy as i can fold my bladder and I can assume that this BC will fit easily in a gym sports bag like mine does. On top of it all, it's a soft pack which makes packing easier, too.

If you really want, I am going to see one of my Zeagle retailers this coming Tuesday and I can ask for you about it if you want to.

Do yourself a favor and bring it in to an authorize dealer to check out your BC first :)

I believe Scott is right, it's a Concept or 7200 series BC...

Most important is that it's in great shape for it's age, but time does not stand still for anyone, and this BC has the old style bladder elbow which means it probably has bladder issues or soon will, just due to it's age.

Zeagle has options for vintage BC owners and since you are in Texas it would make sense to call Scubatoys. They are a long time dealer.

Chad

Probably,this is a useless post that I am about to write. I apologize in advance. I haven't owned a concept BC, myself but I can say that my Zeagle Brigade is travel friendly, under 9 lbs. Yours should be a bit more because the bladder I believe just has a hair more lift and your integrated octo/ inflator. I am sure you can fold the wings just as easy as i can fold my bladder and I can assume that this BC will fit easily in a gym sports bag like mine does. On top of it all, it's a soft pack which makes packing easier, too.

If you really want, I am going to see one of my Zeagle retailers this coming Tuesday and I can ask for you about it if you want to.

Do yourself a favor and bring it in to an authorize dealer to check out your BC first :)
Thank you castanagajt, I got it off ebay. The shipping box and the
BC together weight 6 lb. I was amazed. It is really easy to fold as you suggested.
I think I will call scubatoys and change the bladder. Thank you for the offer to ask for me.
Thank you so much,
Jian

I believe Scott is right, it's a Concept or 7200 series BC...

Most important is that it's in great shape for it's age, but time does not stand still for anyone, and this BC has the old style bladder elbow which means it probably has bladder issues or soon will, just due to it's age.

Zeagle has options for vintage BC owners and since you are in Texas it would make sense to call Scubatoys. They are a long time dealer.

Chad

It's a Concept BC...circa '91-'93 probably.

Thank you Scott and thank you Chad. I will definitely call scubatoys up. By the way, will zeagle service the apeks inflators? What should I do if the inflator is not working properly?
Thank you,
Jian

By the way, will zeagle service the apeks inflators? What should I do if the inflator is not working properly?
Thank you,
Jian

No, we can't service those old inflators...do yourself a favor and order new BC inflator when you do order the bladder for ST.

You can thank me for that later.

:D

Thank you castanagajt, I got it off ebay. The shipping box and the
BC together weight 6 lb. I was amazed. It is really easy to fold as you suggested.
I think I will call scubatoys and change the bladder. Thank you for the offer to ask for me.
Thank you so much,
Jian

Dang that's light. Just to let you know once you get the bladder and probably an octo/ inflator or just an inflator setup. If I am not mistaken you can have Scott can add you some D-rings to that harness. I found the two bottom d rings under the cumberbun useful for a fee. Probably one d ring on the left or right shoulder strap to fasten a small light. Good luck, Jian.

Jim

Back
Top Bottom