Please help.... thanks !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robertparson77

Registered
Reaction score
Where to dive instead of Egypt or South africa... but in Africa....

we want to go to an AMAZING destination, but at the same time, be safe....

Thx :14:

Pemba, Tanzania, is good. Mozambique must be even better from what I have heard.
If safety is your main concern, however, Egypt may still be one of your best bets - virtually no crime worth mentioning, which usually poses a far greater risk to the traveller than possible terrorist attacks, which can "find" you anywhere anyway.

Spent a couple of weeks on Pemba and Zanzibar late last year. Good diving. Interesting places and culturally diverse. The elections are over now, so the place has calmed down again. Would recommend both spots. Only crime I heard of - election violence aside - was of the usual sort against tourists in Stone Town. As always, exercise some caution and I reckon it's safer than London, my home.

Egypt, Egypt and once more Egypt.
Safe and great diving.
Mania

Hi, Zanzibar, to the north diving is superb.Malaria tablets the only problem.

Egypt, how about Marsa Alam where the diving is very good.

ALan

Egypt is good.

robertparson77:
Where to dive instead of Egypt or South africa... but in Africa....

we want to go to an AMAZING destination, but at the same time, be safe....

Thx :14:
You can try a liveaboard to Sudan out of Egypt; excellent diving yet safe because you'll not hit the Sudanese land.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom