Please Sign Our Petition!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sea Save Foundation

Contributor
Reaction score
Please sign our petition to get justice for this turtle and to protect others in the future!
Costa Rica Government Must Hold These People Accountable For Torture And Killing Sea Turtle | Sea Save Foundation
TurtleGrab-1-768x713.jpg

I signed the petition and wish you the best in luck in helping to provide atrocities like what happened to that poor turtle.

I would love to know more about your organization, however, it looks like the link is broken on your site for "About Us > History" and your reports only go to 2014. Are you listed with any charity review sites? I couldn't find you under Charity Navigator - Your Guide To Intelligent Giving | Home.

Thanks so much for joining us by signing the petition. Sometimes we start working so hard on campaigns that we do not spend as much time writing about our past victories as we should. Charity Navigator only reports organizations with revenue over $500,000 a year. If you want to learn more about our 501 (c ) 3 status you can check that on Guidestar.org For future questions, you can communicate with us on facebook, or e-mail me at Sealion@SeaSave.org or our director at: Georgienne@seasave.org Thanks for your interest!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom