Please up the daily Thanks cap to 25!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jax

Deplorable American
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
If one is somewhat active on the board, and appreciates the many thoughtful, humorous, or simply well-argued points, one runs out of thanks capability PDQ.

Please up the count to [-]25[/-]. 40!

Edit:

:scorned: No way did I already give 25 thanks, but that is what someone reported as the cap.

I don't think so . . . . :blush: Aw, some days, y'all are just too much fun!

Last edited:
Alas, I went on a serious thanking binge...serious meaning I was seriously thanking serious posts in a serious thread...and now I'm cut off. Not good!!!

Thanks abusers!!

:rofl3:

Perhaps we could get an option to sell our unused thanks to users requiring more thanks than allotted. I have used none of my thanks today and would be happy to sell them to the highest bidder.

:sneaky: What kind of guarantee would we get that you'd come through? I mean, I might ask you to thank a smiligasm!

Perhaps we could get an option to sell our unused thanks to users requiring more thanks than allotted. I have used none of my thanks today and would be happy to sell them to the highest bidder.

:giggle:

Let's start the bidding at $5.00 per thanks.

Don't let ONESPEED swindle you, I'll start my thanks at $2.50 per thanks.

There is a daily quota? What is the daily quota?

If anyone cares to count the number of thanks I made in this thread today, you'll discover the quota.

An ironic choice of threads to run out of thanks for.
shakehead.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom