PM to cerich

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hongrace

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Chris,

I asked about HOG reg service kits and instructions by sending you a PM several weeks ago. But I couldn't get any further communication after sending you my email address by PM. Maybe your PM is full?? Could you please contact me again? Thanks a lot.

Hon

Anyone in contact with Chris? I can see he came up here SB these days but he didn't reply my PMs. I don't know if he has received my PMs or not.

He has been extremely busy with trade shows, new website, and a few other items. If you want kits Dive Right In Scuba and Tech Diving Limited both can help you out. As far as instructions the manual to my knowledge is not yet ready. Contact DRIS as well about this their. Their tech is the one who wrote the service course and can answer any of your questions. Some on here have been using the apeks manual available from www.frogkick.dk - /, very similar.

To add to Jim's suggestion about using the Apeks manual, why not download the DiveRite manual. As similar as the Apeks is, the DiveRite might even be a closer match.

Back
Top Bottom