PNG, Coral sea, Oz just got back

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

David,

You sure got some really nice pics there! I am so glad everything worked out well and you got to go on that trip - it is definitely on my list now... :)

Looking forward to more pics when you can post them!

sapphire

Sapphire there will be lots more pics comein Im still sorting through them and trying to write a report for a swedish reporter we meet there, why he had to ask the worst writer/speller in the world I dont know :( but I am flatered :)
Did have one bad moment, sat on the gunnal of the boat between dives and when I got up for the next dive I could-not move my right leg first thought was S***k so I did-not do the dive.
By the time the other divers returned it was ok so I guess I had just pinched a nerve in the leg butt area but it took a hour to work out.
My advice do Walindi I have never seen anything like it.
David

A crystal clear volcanic river 108f in the jungel. We traveld for a hour in a 4x4 along tracks in the jungel to get to it. After the dip our driver had wet towels for us that had been in the fridge then a cooler :) Haaaaaaa

Nice CD, Cuttle fish, we were hoping to see that on our trip but didn't get as lucky. Too bad you had strobe problems, looks like you were close enough. Nice Clown fish shot.

All the best,
Caymaniac :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom