For Sale Pockets, Webbing, Bungie and Hardware

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jkaterenchuk

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
$75

These are from my years of Rec, Tec, CCR and Cave diving. You will find pockets for thigh, weights, backplates as well as several lengths of 2 inch webbing. Several sizes of bungie material is included. Many pieces of webbing hardware included. A mix of both new and used items. Mostly new. I configured many different sets of Tec and CCR gear over the years. All are being sold as one lot at a very good price. I am simply clearing the items out from my finished basement storage and have no interest in answering a lot of questions or negotiating price. I will have several bulk ads for gear and they are all priced to move quickly. I am no longer doing any Cave, Tec or CCR diving so these items are no longer needed. No guarantee or warranty, No returns or refunds. Shipping charges are extra. I estimate one USPS large Flat rate boxes. Everything you see in the pictures comes with the sale. The deal goes to the first person that comes up with the money.

John

Webbing.jpg

Back
Top Bottom