Port Hardy, B.C. Diving including Nakwakto Rapids! - August 28-31

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CND_stardiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Anyone who has been to Port Hardy at the north end of Vancouver Island off British Columbia to dive KNOWS the awesomeness of this trip. Octopus, wolf eels, rat fish, basket stars, kelp forests galore, king crabs, strawberry anemones, nudibranchs the size of your forearm, and so much more!!! Did I mention:13+ dives, meals and accomodation included?! We’ve reserved one of the best weekends of the year to go, as it includes Nakwakto Rapids, and we’d love for you to join us! There are 4 spots left!

Agenda:
August 27 - Depart from Victoria (or wherever else you are coming from). Can get a very reasonable group rate at a hotel in Port Hardy if people are interested, but this is not part of the trip cost quoted below)!

August 28 - Meet charter in Port Hardy early morning
-Diving the rest of the day
(lunch/dinner included)

August 29 - Diving (all meals included)

August 30 - Diving (Nakwakto Rapids!!!)
(all meals included)

August 31 - Diving, returning return home in the afternoon.
(breakfast and lunch included)

How Much $$?:
The cost, including accommodations and meals, is typically $895 per person, but our group rate is $695.00 (HST not included). (Payment by credit card can be made directly to the charter operator - Browning Pass HideAway.

Nitrox & rental gear are available for an additional fee. There will be the additional costs of one night either in Port Hardy or en-route (also at a group rate) and meals outside of those shown in the agenda. Carpooling can be arranged.

Contact us for more details!

This trip promises to be a diving highlight for a lifetime!

Attachments

• Kelp silhouette_2.jpg
    Kelp silhouette_2.jpg
    315 KB · Views: 137
SO, would you consider taking two divers for a total of $1000 ($500 each)?

Well Coldwaterlloyd,

No answer was the stern reply - sums it up - would be good to get a reply...

Well, it wouldnt be cool to low ball someones own business.

dont worry lloyd, i found it funny!

Well Coldwaterlloyd,

No answer was the stern reply - sums it up - would be good to get a reply...
Howdy Gazer- HideAwayJohn here... I'm sorry I didn't reply- I just saw your post today- 3 months later! We are beyond range of telephone & internet at the HideAway. To fix this somewhat we bought a very expensive satellite internet system. It worked great for 2 yrs but is now broken... so no internet up at the HideAway until February 2011 when we can take the tekkie rep fellow up to check & fix things...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom