Port Hardy Trip June 26 & 27

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jimisurf

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello,

I just found this posting area. I think it's more appropriate for the post in the "Western Canada" forum. > Jimi

How about the 26 and 27th of June?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimisurf
Hello,

My dive buddy and I are planning a dive trip to Port Hardy June 25 - 27. If we can find a couple of more divers that is. North Island Dive & Charter charges $200 for a 2 dive day with 2 divers, but only $100 per day with 4. We intend to dive Browning Wall, Hunt Rock, etc..

See North Island Dive & Charter web page at http://www.northislanddiver.com

We are flexible as to which days we dive Fri, Sat, Sun or preferably all 3 days.

So if anyone is interested in diving that weekend, please PM me.

Hope to talk to some of you soon.....

Jimi

Well, it looks like North Island can't do Friday. My buddy and I still plan to dive with them on Sat 26th and Sunday 27th of June. With 2 more divers the charter charge is $100 per day, per diver. Anybody interested??? Please PM me if you are. I believe that decent accomodations can be found for less than $100 per night in PH. The weekend would cost $400 per diver with shared accomodation (before food and drink). This would make for an economical trip to Port Hardy when compared to what local dive shops charge in Vancouver ($900 +). As you probably already know Port Hardy is one of the premier dive locations in the world....It must not be missed!!

Hope to hear from somebody soon.... (we don't bite)...

Jimi

Back
Top Bottom