Port Sanilac Charter Monday May 13th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bladephotog

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all. I'm putting together a charter out of Port Sanilac, Mi. on Monday May 13th. Yes, Monday. We're going to try to dive two famed wrecks from the Great Storm of 1913 - the Charles Price and the Regina. I'll be shooting photos for a magazine story I'm working on which is why the timing is a little strange. I need to get to the wrecks before the following weekend and Sunday the 12th is Mother's Day. So we're trying the 13th.

We'll be diving off of Gary Venet's Sylvia Anne with two dives on the Price and one on the Regina. $110 for three dives is a pretty good deal. Max of 8 divers and you need Great Lakes experience. I have about four divers penciled in right now and need a couple more to make it a go. Please let me know by April 28th if you're interested. I know it's kind of last minute but hey, it'll be a great day of diving if we pull it off.

Please contact via PM or e-mail or call my cell at 419-340-3092 if you'd like to go.

Thanks,

Andy Morrison

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom