Portage Quarry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Drvngcrzy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am thinking about driving up from Oxford, Ohio to do a couple of dives but I need to rent some equipment. Neither myself or my buddy have the stuff needed to dive there.

Any suggestions on a place I could get the stuff on the way up?

Thanks

I'm not sure but I believe that the quarry has a full service PADI dive shop and would be able to rent ou gear if you let them know you'll be coming

Yea, they have rental gear. You might want to give them a call to make sure they have all that you need.

Also, if say, you rented from a shop on the way... you have to make sure you return the items within business hours. Not so easy sometimes when traveling.

You don't have a dive shop where you live??

I live in Hamilton, Oh. Nothing here. Oxford just opened a shop, but I havent had a chance to stop in and see if they do rental gear yet.

I been there once! (many moons ago)...

when you thinking of coming up? I routinely dive Portage/Whitestar as they are equidistant.

The quarry is good to deal with for rental equipment - I usually only need a tank, but I know others that have gotten other gear there as well. I'm planning on being there the 6th.

I wanna dive portage friday an or saturday.....anyone game?

I am trying to go up there on the 6th. Waiting for confirmation from my buddy...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom