Poseiden Jetstream 1st Stage/Second Stage Main/SStage Reserve (85in.)+(28in.) Hoses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

float

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Have for sale a Poseiden Jetstream Regulator setup. 1st Stage, 2nd Stage Primary, 2nd Stage Reserve, and Poseiden regulator carrying case. This set includes one 85inch (7 Foot) Hose for cave diving, and one standard 28 inch hose. If your familiar with Poseiden, the 7 Foot hose alone, is somewhere in the 100$ range. The 28 inch hose is not shown in the picture, but IS included in this sale (I forgot to add it to the pic, and I am photographically challenged). I used this setup in freshwater caves. Between 20 and 25 dives on the setup. Got my cave cert, and haven't used since. Asking $700. US for the entire setup. I am in Florida, and am hoping somebody down here is interested, so we can do a face to face transaction. If out of Florida, we can work out details on shipping etc. Thanks. PosSetupExHos.jpgPosBag.jpgChris (561)-603-5562

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom