Poseidon Hose Adaptor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Rite makes the exact connector your looking for. I use to use one on my Poseidon hose till I got smart and dumped my Poseidons for Apeks regs. Using the connector is a real bad idea for any kind of diving and definatly a bad idea for tech diving since it does add another failure point to the reg.

You try so hard to save a few bucks and then you realize that the most important thing to save is your butt. Take it from some one who wasted $6 bucks and is still alive to talk about it.

Happy diving!!!!!

Thanks. I thought there might be a "GOOD" adaptor. I know that my Sherwood Octopus and my DiveRite Reg both have a proprietary bolt that goes into the reg and has a "Standard" thread on the other end to attach to the host. I host hoping for the same type of thing. The more research I do the more I want the poseidon host since it has the overflow valve and it supports a higher IP.

Thanks for the reply.

daisho,

My mistake I misread your question. The adaptor I was talking about adapts a Poseidon hose to a regular lp reg hose to make a total length of 7 ft. Sorry for the confusion.

Hey Daisho,

I don't think there is an adpator to the unique fitting that is only found on poseidon regulators especially the Jet stream Odin!!
I think you can get the hose at any poseidon dealer. Good luck they are not cheap but your life is worth it!!

NINJA:p

bob3,
Ive never had to buy a 7ft hose for a poseidon but my buddy did and he paid $100 for it. Guess he got robbed. Even on ebay I havent seen them for any less then $75. I guess in your position you know the right people. I agree with you, its still not worth it to cob job it even at the $100 price.

That is a good price for the poseidon hose! In Canada they are $169 can. So $70 usd is a sweet deal. I'll take 10!!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom