For Sale Poseidon Jetstream and 3960 First Stage - SERVICED

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

geomatt21

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Asking $300 via paypal
This regulator was serviced in April 2017 and has not been used since. The repair & service cost was ~$160 and factored into my asking price. Since this item uses an aftermarket second stage adapter, remember to use an OPV (over-pressure valve) on the first stage if this is the only second stage attached to it. This is not necessary only if there is already an OPV built into the first stage (like the 3960 in this auction) and/or another downstream second stage attached to the same first stage as the Jetstream. The 25" rubber ScubaPro hose is like new.

I do not recommend using this regulator if you don't know what makes this regulator unique in the history of diving, the difference between upstream and downstream valves or you aren’t into deep technical diving (it’s what this reg was invented for). But that's just my 2 cents - do your homework and know what you are buying.

PS Always store this regulator with the switch in the + position to avoid needing to replace the diaphragm every year.

IMG_2915.jpg IMG_2917.jpg IMG_2918.jpg IMG_2919.jpg IMG_2920.jpg IMG_2921.jpg IMG_2922.jpg IMG_2923.jpg IMG_2924.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom