Poseidon Jetstream/Odin Reg Set

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
After taking careful inventory of my toy box, I've come to the conclusion that with Poseidon, I really don't need a backup for a backup, so I'm selling a few of the spares.

Poseidon Jetstream 1st and 2nd stage regulators (model # 3960), in excellent condition, well maintained, and currently configured for technical diving.

Included is one first stage and two second stages (black and yellow),
one long hose, one short hose and two low pressure hoses (BC and drysuit) and a DIN adapter. Including a second short hose to satisfy the recreational divers out there :cool2:

Asking $225 or BO

I also have an additional Jetstream 1st stage, yellow 2nd stage, and yellow short hose if interested (not pictured), asking $150.

Will combine $325 for all , any further questions please feel free to ask, sorry for the poor quality photo, it's from a phone, I can take some better pics if requested.
Thanks,

View attachment 90965

Back
Top Bottom