Poseidon Odin (Jetstream) with 3 gas Cochran Gemini Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

narwhal

Reaction score
After 49 years of diving and instructing I am finally going to have to hang up my fins. This regulator and computer has served me well, but I want to pass it on to an advanced or technical diver who will get some more good use from it.

The regulator is an Odin or Jetstream (EN 250 3960 first stage) with primary and octo as shown. The DIN to yoke adapter is included as well as the Poseidon case (Needs a new zipper). As with any used regulator I would highly recommend an annual service before use, but it has been well cared for and is in excellent shape. This rig retailed for about $1000.00 when I purchased it.

The Cochran Gemini is a three gas computer (FO2) with maximum memory and is housed in a retractor unit with compass. The Gemini is a triple redundant technical computer and can be reconfigured by Cochran as a PPO2 for rebreather use if desired. The Gemini is always custom built to the user's specifications and the retail price of this unit at time of purchase with all of the options I have would have been about $2800.00. It comes with the hard case and the CD on how to set it up and use it.

Poseiden 045.jpgPoseiden 050.jpg

Email me at narwhal.one@gmail.com if interested

Back
Top Bottom