Poseidon Regulators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Egg&Chips

New
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi
I am new to ScubaBoard so apologies if I could have found the answer another way.
I am interested in buying a Poseidon regulator, any recommended dealers and services in the Bay Area - I live in Morgan Hill.

Best regards
Chris

The last time I saw Poseidon regulators locally in shops, was Harbor Dive in Sausalito; though any number of shops in Southern California carry them.

They are sadly no longer well represented in the Bay Area; though they were just about everywhere at one time . . .

Check around in Monterey.
There used to be Glenn’s Aquarius 2 down at the Breakwater that was a dealer. But Glenn retired and sold out several years ago. I don’t know who runs it now.

I don't have direct experience with Poseidons but word on the beach is @rsingler in Napa is the place to go if OP isn't planning on self-servicing.

Buy online. Learn to service or use Napa Scuba.

Decades ago, Rudy Mola taught me when I was just getting started! Great to see him mentioned. But I'm not sure he's still active.

I would buy it and get it serviced by @rsingler , all my Odins will be serviced by him going forward and I live on the other side of the country.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom