POSEIDON W50 BESEA BCD + extras, barely used

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nizfiz

Registered
Reaction score
This is a barely used Poseidon Besea BCD with a 50lb wing. It has had 5 dives on it and looks brand new. It's a modular system that can accept different wings and other parts, including mounting doubles. It's is as over-built and rugged as anything I have ever seen. One size fits all as the backplate can be adjusted in height, as can all the straps. It is NOT one of wings that had the recalled inner bladders, a well known issue with one batch.

I added some D-Rings as you can see in the pictures as well some optional poseidon pockets.

I used to work at a dive shop in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada called Sharky's, however I then joined the army. I hung onto my gear for a couple years hoping I'd find the time to start diving again but I never have. It's time to get rid of the stuff.

Comes with all the other small things (tube buoy, spool, etc) seen in pictures. (correction, not the log book binder or linoleum)

Asking $450 plus shipping, paypal preferred.

IMG-20110515-00102 by nizfiz, on Flickr

IMG-20110515-00105 by nizfiz, on Flickr

IMG-20110515-00104 by nizfiz, on Flickr

IMG-20110515-00103 by nizfiz, on Flickr

IMG-20110515-00106 by nizfiz, on Flickr

IMG-20110515-00107 by nizfiz, on Flickr

PM Sent

Is this one still around? Sent pm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom