Possible CSSP on April 4?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bogrady

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
There is a moderate possibility that I'll be doing some business in Longview on Friday April 3rd, and I'd hate to waste the opportunity to finally sample the waters at CSSP. I can't commit yet - but if I were to show up on Saturday morning April 4th - would there be any regulars out there that weekend to show an Austin Swamper around your local swimming hole?

I'll be out there with a couple of IDC candidates...it's their open water work: Presentations, Rescue Eval and Swim test.

I'll wear my Swamper shirt during the SI's.....We're typically down on the plane.

It's good to see the board coming back to life! It's been kind of dead the past few months.
I will try to make it out to CSSP on Saturday. I think there is a gaggle of us forming for the weekend.

Okay, I spoke with Richerso. It seems that I am in desparate need of some time under water and he's...well, he's just in desparate need. We're at a very high probability rate of being there next Saturday.

University Scuba is gonna be out there with our Master Class, so i'll be around! But I'll probably have beach duty or be in the water all weekend. They usually stick us near the plane, but i'm hoping we go to another section of the park, because i've only seen the plane area. We have a big white trailer with a pirate flag flying usually, hope to see you guys there! If ya'll see the trailer, ask around for Travis, that'll be me!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom