POTD: today's theme..... swimthroughs!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robint

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
okay everybody....... let's see your "swimthrough" shots!!

I have a few to share:
270309_SOrdman_057.jpg

one of the divers on our boat

270309_Robin_096.jpg

me, heading in

next!

robin:D

Ok, I'm in...
Diver-n-swimthru2.jpg

"someone" needs to tuck in their gear :D

A rare case of the currents flowing southward, DM Lucio takes us to the left to start a dive...
Diver-n-swimthru1.jpg

Jim, you photos are always stellar!!! :D

cvchief - as far as the reef ID's go, pretty much any of the southern reefs (all of Palancar, Santa Rosa, Columbia, etc. have swimthroughs) You will be doing some every day on your first dive, most likely! :D Some people love them, some hate them. It is important to have good bouyancy control as not to silt them up though, or at least be behind someone who does. :wink:

one from Santa Rosa
260309_Robin_081.jpg

robin:D

Robin,
I was just trying to figure out which were which so I could decide if I remembered them. They dont look the same as my pics. They were blue-er the day I was there...... :(

Robin,
I was just trying to figure out which were which so I could decide if I remembered them. They dont look the same as my pics. They were blue-er the day I was there...... :(

LOL... they are blue-er everyday unless you are using a light/strobe to see the true colors. :wink:

robin

Ok, boys, how about IDing the reef for us? :idk:

Went back and looked at my dive log and original photo files; I'm pretty sure the first shot was at San Francisco and the second one at Palancar Caves

Back
Top Bottom