Power Inflation Hose Assembly - Best Price?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Try Piranha. They seem to be cheaper than DGX sometimes.

DGX has these for $59:

Inflation Assemblies - Plain Elbow | Dive Gear Express®

Anywhere cheaper with decent quality?

CS...

Do you need the complete assembly...I believe the inflator alone at DGX is under $20...

Not all inflator hose elbows/BCD threaded flanges are the same...make sure what you're buying will fit what you have...

ScubaPro for instance is proprietary...only ScubaPro replacement parts will fit...

W.M...

I looked there and couldn't find a similar product.

Do you need the entire thing or just the power inflator head?

You're not actually trying to purchase these to complement that overpriced dual classic xt wing being sold as shipped without inflators are you?

Along the lines of what, precisely, do you need... I have used the elbow that @lexvil linked to, and a generic k inflator, but it hurt my soul to pay over a dollar an inch for the corrugated hose (particularly not knowing just what length I would prefer). So I bought 1 inch i.d. pond tubing from the scuba section at Lowes (20 ft. For $20) figuring it would do for testing lengths. Turns out I like the greater rigidity, and plan to continue to use it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom