ppd night with bill

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

where's kuya jon's shot of evie?

thanks for the pics, bill

:D

Sorry... been busy... very hectic day at work... I've started posting photos on my facebook page. Puerto Princesa is finished and I've started on Tubbataha. I have to work this weekend, so not sure when I'll finish the trip report. May break it up by location instead of one big report, will probably be easier :eyebrow:

Here's Jon's photo of Evie :)

2857_77900949243_843784243_1611784_4208063_n.jpg

wow, been so busy lately, i haven'tbeen able to log on. sorry i missed you bill. would've been nice to hang out with you again.

dennis

You're welcome Evie and thanks Dennis... always next time :)

Yes, I did forget to mention that didn't I.... do men actually care about that? :wink:

Now, Bill, you know some of us do!

Now, Bill, you know some of us do!

I was being just a little bit facetious :wink: Of course we care.... it's the second thing we notice :D

What's the first, Bill? In my book it is either the eyes, the smile or the legs.... or in some cases their dive boat.

What's the first, Bill? In my book it is either the eyes, the smile or the legs.... or in some cases their dive boat.

Definetly the dive boat :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom