Presidents Weekend (NC Trip)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jwood

Contributor
Reaction score
If anyone is interested, myself and 5 other hearty souls are planning a Presidents weekend trip to Beaufort NC. We are planning on leaving very early on the 13th of February, dive Sat-Sun-Mon and return Tuesday.
We have a very good relationship with the operator and they will not make us drive down unless we can get at least 2 of the 3 days in (weather wise). The trip will be $500.00 something (depends on how many go) That will include diving, staying at the bunkhouse and air fills.
This is probably my favorite trip and time to go. Water temps usually range from high 50's to low 60's. Vis is outstanding as there is no algae this time of year (and no mud puppies, as there is not alot of diving down there this time of year) Sharks and sharks teeth are very abundant, again a result of not alot of traffic on the wrecks. If interested please contact me at your earliest convenience so I can tie up all the loose ends.

DIVE SAFE/ DIVE OFTEN

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom