Pressed Steel LP-120's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jaxshooter

Reaction score
# of dives
I have 4 Pressed Steel LP-120's for sale. Man date 2005 and current hydo date 2010 with current June VIP. O2 cleaned and will be filled to requested 02%. They all have the K-valves.

I live in Jacksonville Florida. Tanks can be picked up or if we can work something out to meet half way. Tanks could be shipped but my guess may be to much.

Asking $275.00 each or all 4 for $1000.00

Call me at 904-608-3949 (may need to leave a message) or you can PM me

Attachments

• Wally's LP-120.jpg smaller.jpg
    Wally's LP-120.jpg smaller.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 72
I apologize for not getting back with you sooner, but I will have to pass on buying the tanks. As soon as I discussed taking the drive to Jacksonville with my wife, she broke down and told me she had already secretly ordered me two XS Worthington 120 LP's for Father's Day. She said the shop had called her to let her know they are in, but she was a few bucks shy of being able to pick them up. I was a little upset, within, over the fact that she bought new tanks, but how could I let her know after she did such a nice thing! Good luck selling your tanks, not that you will need it. Your price is good and if someone were to buy all four...what a deal!!! Randy Garrett

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom