Prevention of Coral damage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverkim once bubbled...

snip...

Also I'm interested in this Balmorhea in west Texas. Warm, great viz, and "THOUSANDS of fish." Sounds like you guys have been keeping a good spot secret. What kinds of fish?

Here is a article on Balmorhea that is informative

Omicron once bubbled...
It would be interesting to see if you actually get a response to it.

Well here it is; and a rather pathetic response at that. I will email them again and state that such a reply is unacceptable. I will post again later iwhan or if I receive a reply.
How about you DiverBuoy? Heard anything?

Thank you for contacting UES Global Online Publishing, the world's largest scuba
publisher. Due to the extremely high volume of inquiries we receive, we are
unfortunately not able to answer every one but we do read everything we receive.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact us.

Best regards,

Team UES

ABQdiver once bubbled...

Here is a article on Balmorhea that is informative

Darn! Thanks for the attempt but I cannot access this site here in China.

Well Back to the photographer thing. The only photographer I know is really careful about not touching anything while trying to hold still. And he also told me that most of other photographers do the same...

I mean, their pictures are beautiful thanks to the biodivesity, right ?

Any toughts any1 ?

and good bouyancy control is a valuable tool for a good photographer. I think we were referring to a minority of hypocrits who don't care for the things they record

everytime he goes down to survey he wipes out more coral with his fins and then he comes up and writes an article about the depletion of the coral. It's a guaranteed job.

Back
Top Bottom