Prince Rupert, BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Poogweese

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi:D I have recently moved to Ketchikan, AK and really enjoy the diving here. Since I'm only a 6 hour ferry ride away from Prince Rupert, I was curious if anyone has dove there and could give any advice regarding dive spots, both shore and boat. I don't think there is a dive shop there, but maybe getting fills at the fire station is an option? Thanks, and......HAPPY NEW YAR!:pirate2:

Poog:coffee:

I found the following by searching the BC dive guide as the single entry for Prince Rupert. Perhaps it will help :)

Love Diving
Prince Rupert BC
Tel: 250-624-3113

Best of luck

Bjorn

why not get your gear and fills in AK and then pack it all on the ferry?
ps Ketchikan is a sweet town. took a cruise a couple of years ago and that was one of our stops.

Les:
why not get your gear and fills in AK and then pack it all on the ferry?
ps Ketchikan is a sweet town. took a cruise a couple of years ago and that was one of our stops.

Yeah, that's probably what's going to happen, I was more curious regarding dive locations around PR, the last time I was there the Nautilus Explorer was tied up to the dock and the guy I talked to said the dock wasn't bad-junk, fish, etc. I was also wondering about the Prince Edward cannery site-usually a good bet for bottles, etc. Unless its already been picked over:D

Poog:coffee:

Hi Poogweese .... did you ever get to Prince Rupert for some diving? I am going to be down there the 18th of February 2011.....thought I'd spend a couple days.....try to find a dive shop and see if they have a Rent a Divemaster program....and hop in the water! Thanks.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom