Princeton Tec Customer Service rocks!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oum

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
A quick note to thank you so much -- especially Pam -- for the awesome customer service! I've never felt treated so well by any company in my entire life!

For those who read this thread, this is the story:
The switch lock on my two-year-old Shockwave LED broke. The light was fully functional and I could still dive -- the lock only prevents the lamp from turning on accidentally. Being a perfectionist, I wanted to have it fixed anyway. I asked Princeton Tec for help to locate a repair shop here in Germany. Pam offered to send me a new switch assembly by mail instead, for free, including postage all the way from the US. I got the package today and now my Shockwave looks like new, I have a great smile and warm fuzzy feeling all day long, and I want to hug everyone at Princeton Tec! :D

Erion.

They consistently provide outsanding service. I have called on them a few times and they never let me down and often exceed expectations.

Pete

I've been very happy myself with PT myself....Nothing like Underwater Kinetics who will NOT honor their warranty in my experience.

Hey oum, and spectrum and dumpsterDiver, thanks for all the kind words!

We always try our best to to fully warranty any of our products and will always stand behind them. Glad to hear that our CS team is taking good care of you guys and getting you all taken care of. Always feel free to call us in the event of any issue. Thanks again for using Princeton Tec!

Not to hijack but my wife won a set of Princeton Tech lights which she used on our night certification dive last month along with a few day dives we did in August. The lights performed very well and are easy to handle while diving. Thanks Princeton Tech for a great product.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom