Private messages count

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did you go to your ' User Control' and then to 'List Messages'?

Natasha:
Did you go to your ' User Control' and then to 'List Messages'?

Yes. There are no unread messages that I can find. Does Admin have ability
to reset the counter to zero?

According to our admin panel you have 205 messages, 101 sent and 104 in your inbox but beyond that I can not see any details about your messages. The only thing we can do is remove all of your messages as we do not have access to see anything on the individual message level. I imagine your new message is in one of your folders, or, it could be a message reciept from a very old message?

On another site there is the same problem. Log out, then log back in, go to your newest recieved message, open it, then without clicking the 'back' button go to the main forum page. That should fix it..

Afraid_of_Fish:
On another site there is the same problem. Log out, then log back in, go to your newest recieved message, open it, then without clicking the 'back' button go to the main forum page. That should fix it..

Nope. Still shows one message.

Yeh i have got this too, only after i accidentally put up a message received confirmation thing - i then deleted the confirmation, but from that moment on it has shown as 1 new all the time - or 2+ if i have had any other messages in my inbox that are "real" new messages. GM - did you ever sort it out?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom