project?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dan Dan the Scuba Man

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
it has come time for me to start thinking about an eagle project.. i'm stuck in a rut on what to do.. I want to do something dive related because in my troop i have 5 new divers just dying for a reason to get into the water..

i was thinking i could post signs up around different reefs telling people not to touch the reefs or the inhabitants... but then again that might not be so affective...

any tips or ideas..

P.S. i like the artifitial reef idea but i'm not sure if I should copy the idea...

Installing oyster beds

mfalco:
Underwater cleanup?

Cleanup would probably be your best bet. Keep in mind that you have five NEW divers who are going to, most likely, need supervision in the water. A cleanup around a dock or beach would be pretty easy and safe. Talk to a few adult leaders in your troop, as they may not agree that having an Eagle project involving SCUBA is safe, some people are really paranoid.

cool thanks guys.. i'm pretty sure they'll let me involve scuba in this but i'll keep you guys posted incase any of you wanna help.. the more experienced divers down with us will increase our chances of using scuba...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom