Proper use of a snorkel!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They were pretty happy to pose for that picture too!

Someone told them that this picture would wind up on ScubaBoard. I wonder if they know about ScubaBoard.

This will probably wind up being one of those pictures that gets copied and posted on websites all over the world. Then one day one of these guys will run across it when they are thinking of running for public office and say, "Hey, that's me!" :11:

Thanks for taking and posting the picture, Jonathan.

Christian

I was seventeen years old and had just finished my OW class in Cyprus... I guess it was my instructor's way of saying thank you for being such a great student. I didn't handle it too well :l:

Finally after years of searching for the answer to one of the great mysteries of the deep--why do scuba divers need a snorkel?---I have found it thanks to you! Yes, drinking beer through a snorkel is the only reason that has ever made sense to own one of the darn things--thank you so very much. I can at last rest my mind.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom