props to BHDC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

suddha

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
A big kudos and thanks to Boston Harbor Dive Company for making my visit to Boston a blast. Went with them to dive Outer Brewster Island today. Jim and Pat run a great boat and are friendly and helpful.

I'd recommend them to anyone and I'll be back next year, after I get this saltwater taste out of my mouth. :wink: Back to the Great Lakes for me now.

Cheers.

Thanks for the kind words Jason. You never know, maybe we'll come out for some of that lake diving stuff sometime. See you next year. Capt. P.

A big kudos and thanks to Boston Harbor Dive Company for making my visit to Boston a blast. Went with them to dive Outer Brewster Island today. Jim and Pat run a great boat and are friendly and helpful.

I'd recommend them to anyone and I'll be back next year, after I get this saltwater taste out of my mouth. :wink: Back to the Great Lakes for me now.

Cheers.

Hey, didn't I tell you that you'd have a good time w/ BHDC? Never had a bad dive w/ Pat and Jim and don't think I will unless they make me search for lost gear at the marina! But, I'd probably still enjoy it.

Lobstaman

Cosigned by me. The dives were great on Saturday at the Outer Brewsters.

Jim and Pat run a great boat!

I'm glad you got to see some decent lobsters, the dogfish, and the huge pollock school on our dives Jason.

-Adam

Are you back in diving shape yet, Jim?

Unfortunately, I'm not fully recovered yet. But, the good news is that I'm making great progress at PT and I'm aiming for the end of October. Maybe I can join you guys for one of the last trips of the year. I've got some catching up to do since I missed most of the summer. I'll get back to you.

Jimmie O

Jim, how are you? i did no know that you were out is everything ok?
And Happy Birthday i know is coming soon caz is close to mine, we should close the season with Pat and Jim, and celebreat our b-days together.

I been out all summer as well i dove with Pat a couple times and i went to gloucester once but that was it for me this past summer, but i hope next year i can catch up.

Take care and let me know.

Raf.

Jim, Pat, what can i say about your operation, you are the best in town.

Hi Rafa, I'm doing quite well w/ the PT on my l. shoulder and should back to work by the beginning of November. I'll probably be diving before that, so give me a shout if you're making any plans to dive with BHDC after the 21st of Oct. Happy birthday!

Jimmie O

Hi Rafa, I'm doing quite well w/ the PT on my l. shoulder and should back to work by the beginning of November. I'll probably be diving before that, so give me a shout if you're making any plans to dive with BHDC after the 21st of Oct. Happy birthday!

Jimmie O

I'll do ya one better Jim. Me and the boys are headed out with Jim & Pat on 10/21 for scallops. Currently there's 5 of us unless Jim filled the last spot. It would be great to have you along again given the luck we had last time.

We'll even haul your scallops for you if the shoulder isn't up to it (for a nominal fee, that is - say 1/2 your bag?).

I'll do ya one better Jim. Me and the boys are headed out with Jim & Pat on 10/21 for scallops. Currently there's 5 of us unless Jim filled the last spot. It would be great to have you along again given the luck we had last time.

We'll even haul your scallops for you if the shoulder isn't up to it (for a nominal fee, that is - say 1/2 your bag?).

Thanks for the invite, but I've got a prior committment that day. My cousin is getting married in Maine. Maybe the weekend after that. Scallops do sound good though, I wish you guys great luck hunting.

LobstaMan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom