PS7 question - how to remove blue/green

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Texass

Reaction score
There was a GREAT step by step tutorial on how to fix shots a few years back. It was about a 6-10 step process that you could save to automate the pic fix that involved mega layer manipulations that was way beyond my brain capacity.

In the steps you'd create a B&W then a Red rendition. In the end you'd wind up with an exceptionally clear pic.

I'm hoping it's still around. Anyone got a link to where I can find it????

Thanks,

This was a GREAT walk through and it really works!

Thanks for the post.

Another question from a PSE noob: How can I "automate" this process so I can apply it to 100's of UW photos, rather than having to do it step by step for each of them?

Thanks in advance!

If you go to our free download section and select the Underwater Action, you can then apply it to one image with the click of mouse or to multiple images using the batch processor.

Jack and Sue Drafahl

www.jackandsuedrafahl.com

Thanks a ton for the link to the action.

My next dumb question: How do I apply it? I googled it, and I copied the action to my ProgramData/... folder, but the action doesn't show up on my effects list. Also, the google link that I found said there should also be a PSD file? I just copied one from another effect and renamed it...

Either way, I'm not seeing it in my filters/effects list when I reboot PSE8.

Thanks again for all the help!

p.s., just curious, but do you find LR3 to be better? It seems like for UW pics, PSE8 is better for the WB adjustment, which I don't think LR3 does b/c of the whole layers, etc. that you use...?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom