Pt-015 Hand Strap

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BIGSAGE136

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I would appreciate any ideas on this one. The housing doesnt have a strap. In photos I've seen a strap attached, but I understand this may have been on last years model only? The way I task load a strap is a wise investment. Any DIY ideas?

Mine came with a red strap, but I've replaced it with a coiled lanyard with a brass clip. I can leave it clipped in place and still have enough play in the coil to use the camera.

was purchased in December 2003 and it came with the red wrist strap. What would happen if you contacted Olympus and said that yours was delivered missing the strap? They might be willing to help youout with one.

I also attach a coiled lanyard sometimes for a redundant level of security. I would hate to lose my favorite new toys.

Cetacea makes a variety of attachment devices. My dive light came with a simple wrist lanyard that I subsequently removed, and that could be used for a camera housing.

Just a couple of random ideas.

Wristshot

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom