Pt-043 housing weird shadows

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coco2003

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I just received my housing from service and was testing it last night. I noticed that on every picture there were 2 white longitudinal lines at the left side of the frame with all pictures taken. Camera had the rubber piece between the lens and the housing and the shadows were in all pictures with and without the strobe. The rubber piece was tested in both positions. Does anyone has any idea of what is going on?

I just received my housing from service and was testing it last night. I noticed that on every picture there were 2 white longitudinal lines at the left side of the frame with all pictures taken. Camera had the rubber piece between the lens and the housing and the shadows were in all pictures with and without the strobe. The rubber piece was tested in both positions. Does anyone has any idea of what is going on?

Power up your camera in the housing and look closely at the area where your lens is from the front side of camera. If something is blocking/clipping the side of the lens, then you should be able to see it. You should also be able to see it on your LCD screen.

Bruce

Thanks, I did that and doesn't works. Looks like the housing lens was not properly assembled and I am going next week to Bonaire...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom