Pt. Lobos Thursday May 2d

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fisheater

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'll be down in Monterey and looking to dive at Pt. Lobos on Thursday next week. (May 2d).

Want to join me?

Post or PM.

I'm IN!

PM'ing for details.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

---------- Post added April 24th, 2013 at 09:49 PM ----------

Alas, the boat will be going out for the afternoon and I'll be diving in the morning.

So, who wants to join me?

I'm looking for divers to go with me on my boat. We can anchor off Pt Lobos and skip the shore entry.
From what I understand you have to check in with the park in order to dive inside the Pt Lobos park boundaries. That means registering the dive teams, and paying the $10 per diver fees.

There are plenty of places to dive around Carmel that offer just as spectacular diving.

Hi Oren,

There's a good chance I'll be able to make it. I discussed diving at Lobos sometime next week with another friend, but we haven't yet picked a day.
I went to Monterey/Carmel on Sunday, and the water looked really green in both Monterey Bay and Whaler's Cove, so we didn't even go in. It was nice seeing the seal pups though.

Hi Oren,

There's a good chance I'll be able to make it. I discussed diving at Lobos sometime next week with another friend, but we haven't yet picked a day.
I went to Monterey/Carmel on Sunday, and the water looked really green in both Monterey Bay and Whaler's Cove, so we didn't even go in. It was nice seeing the seal pups though.

Cool. Let me know if you can make it.

The vis reports are in!

It's now spectacular.

It should be good on Thursday, too. Join me!

There are three of us, now.

So, if anyone else wants to join us, there's room for a fourth.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom