Pt Sanilac Dive Charter July 5 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CharestDiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello to Everybody that is going on the Pt Sanilac Charter Unfortunatly it has been canceled due to the Boat Captain has a injury and has to go under the knife and will be out for 3 weeks but James Mott has another date we can go on Aug 2 and is avalible for the people who were booked on the July 5 Charter just let James Mott at 1-248-748-6400 if you wish to go on this charter for Aug 2 on Sunday at 8am in Pt Sanilac Michigan

Thanks John, I spoke to James Mott and he has put us down for the Aug 2nd Charter but it will be a change in time, we have to be at the Dock @ 12:00 pm instead of 8:00 am. I have spoken to Rod & Chris both will not be able to make the new date because of previous plans and I havn't checked with my better half on that date yet. That leaves yourself John, and Terry, Nic, & Josh. I have PM everyone to ensure they are ok with the new date & as soon as I get a response I will post it.

Back
Top Bottom