Puerto Morelos dive report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Strima77

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Spent the week of July 17-24 at the Azul Sensatori in Puerto Morelos. I dove the C-56 twice, once going through the two levels inside, a few reef dives, and one day in Cancun. Divemasters Sergio and Rene were great. Water at wreck was pretty clear, up shallower by the reefs less clear. Lots of fun and lots of fish. A few pics attached.

Attachments

• IMG_1842.jpg
    IMG_1842.jpg
    397.1 KB · Views: 68
nice. Did the C-56 too, got lucky with nobody silting out in front of me.... fun dive. We need more pics.

the penetration on the c 56 is as good as it gets, i really enjoy that dive!

Yes, it's a great wreck to penetrate. I dove it twice when I was there last August. Unbeknown to me, a big Goliath Grouper followed me into the wreck and stayed in my blind spot until the dive master pointed to my shoulder, I turned my head to see what he was pointing at, and saw the grouper was right next to me.

I swam into the next compartment and the grouper followed, so the dive master came between the grouper and I cause he feared that the grouper may act aggressively toward me. Dive Master said the grouper usually hangs outside of the wreck and this was the first time he saw the grouper penetrate. I think the grouper knew I needed a buddy. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom