Puerto Morelos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks to all for your recommendations.

My home base was at the El Dorado Royale, which is no more than 10 minutes by cab from Puerto Morelos. I did my diving with Wet Set Divers in Puerto Morelos, and highly recommend them. Paul is a terrific dive master, and the service was excellent. Paul even provided me with a courtesy drop off each day after diving, a much appreciated bonus.

Wet Set offers discounts if you book online at least 30 days prior to your trip. Dive gear is included in their pricing. While I brought my own gear, the water was a bit cooler than I had expected, so I layered a shorty on top of my wetsuit without the additional rental fee that one would have to pay almost anywhere else. I like that!

Thanks again to all who responded to my post.

Thanks to all for your recommendations.

My home base was at the El Dorado Royale, which is no more than 10 minutes by cab from Puerto Morelos. I did my diving with Wet Set Divers in Puerto Morelos, and highly recommend them. Paul is a terrific dive master, and the service was excellent. Paul even provided me with a courtesy drop off each day after diving, a much appreciated bonus.

Wet Set offers discounts if you book online at least 30 days prior to your trip. Dive gear is included in their pricing. While I brought my own gear, the water was a bit cooler than I had expected, so I layered a shorty on top of my wetsuit without the additional rental fee that one would have to pay almost anywhere else. I like that!

Thanks again to all who responded to my post.

Jim978

Did you get to the C-56, our favorite dive of the trip?

Good diving, Craig

I have also dove with Alvaro of Alwaysdiving.com He is absolutely terrific and dive with him every time I go to Cancun. You won't be disappointed. Try a cenote dive or two, you will love it!

I am also headed for Puerto Morelos area. the resort (NOWresorts) told me they have a dive instructor inhouse by name of Victor Reyes who apparently operates as Mysticdiving and takes people to the Puerto Morelos reef. The group of 4 or 5 who would like to dive would prefer 40-50 foot dive which obviously does not include the wreck. Anyone ever heard of this operation, and would we just be better off going to cozumel. I have been there numerous times and know what the diving is like there.
thanks
bob
Bob, I am also headed to Now Sapphire 1st week in May. Have you already been & what was your experience?

Hello everybody, we are Ecodiving Tours and we offer our new diving facility at Marina Puerto Morelos.
Our shop is located at the beautiful Marina el Cid which is next to the resorts Now Saphire and Marina el Cid Resort and Spa. We offer individual tours and competitive prices

Have a god day.
Ecodiving Tours/ Marina Dive Center Staff.
Ask us for 10% Discount for Scubaboard Customers
Marina Dive Center Puerto Morelos, Welcome to the Great Mayan Reef
Info at : info@marinadivecenter.com
Phone: 52-998- 872-89-99

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom