Puerto Rico diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you have alrteady found someone to dive with and santos should do a good job. better diving this time of year at deseacheo harder to get to but worth it. Taino divers may have a camera. Casa del Buzo and Scuba dogs are your best bet for cameras as they are the biggest shops on island. try taino first and see what they say. Sorry for not providing websites but you can google them all. Still having trouble call me at 787-424-4557 and I'll help you find what you need.

We are now strictly catering to private dive groups with rates starting at $70 per day including hotel. 6 - 12 divers to qualify. good luck. captain geoff

I'm curious as well. I was looking to come back to La Parguera later in the year. West Divers has not answered my e-mails but I have not called them. Roxanna and Victor were there but I do not know if they plan to open another shop.

i too have had no luck getting in touch with them. I know he was working but have had no news lately. You can Paradise scuba there in Parguera or ikf you haver a group of 4 or more you can dive with us.

TX - did you end up diving with Island Scuba? Any thoughts? I'm looking at a winter trip and am eager to dive the south coast -- I've only done Desecheo so far.

Just checking for anyone who has visited Copamarina more recently? I plan to go this year in Aug. Any dive site recommendations and operators? Best prices? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom