Puerto Vallarta Chico's dive shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almost all operators will come out from the pier that is behind the cruise terminal, call them to schedule...

this are some pics i took on the marietas with my crappy camera jajaja

also a whale jumping on our way there..

if you have any other question let me know, i know vallarta pretty well...

Attachments

• IMG_2086_1.jpg
    IMG_2086_1.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_3936.jpg
    IMG_3936.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_3952.jpg
    IMG_3952.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_3958.jpg
    IMG_3958.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_3968.jpg
    IMG_3968.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_4010.jpg
    IMG_4010.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_4078.jpg
    IMG_4078.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_4125.jpg
    IMG_4125.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 57
Hi Buton.
I'm going to be in Nuevo Vallarta from 11/13 - 11/18 and I'm looking to go diving. I dove with Vallarta Adventures last year (Mariettas) and while the boat was jam packed with snorkelers, party people etc, the dive team were great. The site was ok - nothing special. In a few weeks, I am looking to dive with Eco Tours with whom I did a fantastic sea turtle release last year.
The hotel we stay at (Villa del Palmar Flamingo) recommended Twin Dolphin. Did you like them?

Hi Buton.
I'm going to be in Nuevo Vallarta from 11/13 - 11/18 and I'm looking to go diving. I dove with Vallarta Adventures last year (Mariettas) and while the boat was jam packed with snorkelers, party people etc, the dive team were great. The site was ok - nothing special. In a few weeks, I am looking to dive with Eco Tours with whom I did a fantastic sea turtle release last year.
The hotel we stay at (Villa del Palmar Flamingo) recommended Twin Dolphin. Did you like them?

you wont see that with twin dophins or pvscuba... their boat is for divers only

you have pm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom